Deltoid Muscle Biceps Brachii Brachioradialis Muscle Palmaris Longus Muscle Extensor Carpi Radialis Longus Muscle Extensor RetinaculumDorsal Interossei Muscle Extensor Carpi Ulnaris Muscle Extensor Digitorum Communis Muscle Extensor Carpi Radialis Brevis Muscle Triceps Brachii Muscle Biceps Brachii Muscle Posterior Brachialis Muscle
Flexor Carpi Ulnaris
It has got proximal and distal attachments as follows:
● Proximally it is attached to
Medial Epicondyle of Humerus by tendon (Humeral Head).
Ulna over olecranon and upper dorsal border by Aponeurosis (flat tendon). (Ulnar Head)
● Distally it is attached to
Flexor Carpi Ulnaris gets its blood supply from
- Ulnar Collateral arteries
- Anterior Ulnar Recurrent artery
- Posterior Ulnar Recurrent artery
- Ulnar artery (small muscular branches)
- Superficial Palmar Arch (Ulnar Side)
Flexor Carpi Ulnaris is innervated by Ulnar Nerve (C7, C8)
Flexor Carpi Ulnaris contract to flex and adduct the hand at wrist joint.
If Ulnar nerve gets entrapped between its proximal two attachments it leads to Cubital Tunnel Syndrome.